SD Snatcher Models for Sale???

A forum for discusion, suggestions and information on any Snatcher-related material. Music, games, versions, differences and references.

Also the space for feedback regarding the Snatcher Music Arrangements section by MrRudi.
Mr. Seed
Runner
Favorite Game: Snatcher
Kojima games owned: Most

SD Snatcher Models for Sale???

Post by Mr. Seed »

I'm afraid not - but these babies are pretty sweet... SD Snatcher influencing its original influence. It's Gillian and Freddy!

Also, a quick question; Snatcher trading cards, a full set (with specials) how much should you expect that to set you back - fairly, withoutr ripoffs? Any ideas Snatch?

Thanks in advance.
Attachments
Not quite SD Snatcher - but pretty good!
Not quite SD Snatcher - but pretty good!
"Hey, I only do liquid sky...dude!"
Artemio
Site Admin
Favorite Game: Snatcher! ... no wait, Policenauts...
Kojima games owned: http://junkerhq.net/kojima.html
PSN: Artemio
Wii Friend Code: 6335316353781527
Xbox Live: JunkerHQ

Post by Artemio »

Hey, great find man! You had my heart pounding for a minute though...

A full set? It is difficult to tell since such thing has never been on ebay, at leats that I know about. I got mine form buying individual boxes. I already had the patterned pinned, so with just an envelope I could tell which rare cards would be missing. A box has a full common set, almost all R and just 2 special. Those boxes are usually at around 50 usd.

Yahoo auctions japan has better prices on these, and full sets of specials have been seen around there... But not commonly or cheap. Policenauts specials are more common.

So in essence, yto a person collecting them, each 2 special ones are worth (at least) 50 USD...

I'd say that a full set should go for around 300 at least, unless a seller has several boxes and can assemble full sets for sale, since gathering them is the difficult part. It took me almost 5 years to gather my full set, during whnich I bought every box of cars that appeared on ebay... Just for the specials.

Yahoo auctions japan would be a better source though..

Right now theer is only one box for sale.. although don't expect much more than that at any single moment. As a matter of fact I was surprised theer was one:

http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m47902156
Last edited by Artemio on Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
From the mathematical perspective, consciousness might be regarded as a second derivative of sensation.
-- Terrel Miedaner

[Junker HQ]
Mr. Seed
Runner
Favorite Game: Snatcher
Kojima games owned: Most

Post by Mr. Seed »

Thanks for the advice.... Yahoo Japan, hmm - do you not need to be a resident of Nippon to buy from the auction? And is that pack sealed?!
"Hey, I only do liquid sky...dude!"
Artemio
Site Admin
Favorite Game: Snatcher! ... no wait, Policenauts...
Kojima games owned: http://junkerhq.net/kojima.html
PSN: Artemio
Wii Friend Code: 6335316353781527
Xbox Live: JunkerHQ

Post by Artemio »

Mr. Seed wrote:Thanks for the advice.... Yahoo Japan, hmm - do you not need to be a resident of Nippon to buy from the auction? And is that pack sealed?!
Yes the pack is sealed and yes you need to reside in Japan or use a service to buy from Yahoo auctions japan.. which is expensive. Either of those or a friend in Japan are the only options.

For the price of this one, I-d wait fro a box on ebay, they sell for 50 USD normally. Videogameya is the seller that usually carries them.
From the mathematical perspective, consciousness might be regarded as a second derivative of sensation.
-- Terrel Miedaner

[Junker HQ]
shidoni
Major
Kojima games owned: Zone of The Enders
Anubis: Zone of The Enders
Metal Gear Solid
Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Policenauts (PS)

Post by shidoni »

lol, as you would...

Regular Set

to

Specials

Got $600 to cough up? What? You could buy a PS3 with that money? Psssht.