MOVED: MGS3 Speculation

Discussion related to the most well-known series by Kojima. News, debate and any related discussions are welcome. IMPORTANT Any topics related to MGS4 should temporarily go in the appropriate forum. Please keep spoilers out of signatures too.
GcDiaz

MOVED: MGS3 Speculation

Post by GcDiaz »

I could've sworn I posted this earlier today...guess I typed it and forgot to hit Submit. And I'm not even blonde!

Anyways, the point of it was that just like MGS2 twisted things around by introducing Raiden and all his drama, I'm sortof expecting Kojima to pull the same trick with MGS3...Seeing how that "Time Paradox" message comes up when you die in the demo, you think they'll be some sort of time-warp halfway thru the game? Like maybe you'll play the second half as Frank Jaeger, or even Young Solid Snake? Watchooguys think?
BrianM

Post by BrianM »

Kojima's said the protagonist does not change during the game
Snake Plissken
Major
Favorite Game: Mega Man 2

Post by Snake Plissken »

everythings been laid out on the table, almost everyone knows the entire plot. I advise ya not to view the MGS.org forums and the MGS IGN forum :wink:
GcDiaz

Post by GcDiaz »

Thanks. although knowing the plot wouldn't really lessen my enjoyment of the game. Only beating the game would do that. My cuz is getting me MGS3 for Xmas, and I'm getting him an XBox Live set. I had reserved HALO2 LE for him, but he decided to buy it himself. Whatever, my MGS3 is reserved and guaranteed! I honestly can't wait.

EDIT: Oh yeah, it's an Early XMas Gift Swap, so I'll have it way before 12/25!