some rare items...

A forum for discusion, suggestions and information on any Snatcher-related material. Music, games, versions, differences and references.

Also the space for feedback regarding the Snatcher Music Arrangements section by MrRudi.
Mr. Seed
Runner
Favorite Game: Snatcher
Kojima games owned: Most

some rare items...

Post by Mr. Seed »

Hi, I too picked up the PCE Chirashi recently and the Drama Casette, both quite cheap too - but I also discovered the Konami Calandar and believe it not not.... the Snatcher Phone Card. The Latter 2 were not for sale.... I was wondering if someone might be able to put a price on them so I could consider bartering with the seller...

Also, I will be putting a the MSX Snatcher on ebay in the coming weeks (I now have a second copy) so if anyone is interested, let me know and I will notify you when it is up for the bidding.
"Hey, I only do liquid sky...dude!"
Artemio
Site Admin
Favorite Game: Snatcher! ... no wait, Policenauts...
Kojima games owned: http://junkerhq.net/kojima.html
PSN: Artemio
Wii Friend Code: 6335316353781527
Xbox Live: JunkerHQ

Re: some rare items...

Post by Artemio »

It is difficult to estimate a price on those. The calendar is very very rare, and the phone card I've never seen one. I do have the Policenauts phone card and it wasn't that expensive (around 5000 yen or less).

Hope you get them man.
From the mathematical perspective, consciousness might be regarded as a second derivative of sensation.
-- Terrel Miedaner

[Junker HQ]
Mr. Seed
Runner

Post by Mr. Seed »

I'll see what I can do - got sd snatch finally too and the msx companion book (burning lives).

I don't think I'll be sucessfull though :(
Mr. Seed
Runner

Post by Mr. Seed »

No deal. The items displayed were not even owned by the store - they were merely being displayed on behalf of the owner. Therefore they remain in arms reach...