Looking for some Sci-Fi Jazz

A forum for discusion, suggestions and information on any Snatcher-related material. Music, games, versions, differences and references.

Also the space for feedback regarding the Snatcher Music Arrangements section by MrRudi.
Mr. Seed
Runner
Favorite Game: Snatcher
Kojima games owned: Most

Looking for some Sci-Fi Jazz

Post by Mr. Seed »

Hey guys,

I was wonding if anyone can point me in the direction of some 'further listening' either similar to Snatcher's Sci-Fi Jazz soundtrack - or musical scores by the same musicians/composers and audio designers from Snatcher/Policenuts. I'm looking for some tracks in the line of Twilight of Neo Kobe City, Eternal Promise, Beyond Sorrows and Faded Memories. Anyone help? Ta in advance.
"Hey, I only do liquid sky...dude!"
Modnar
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Re: Looking for some Sci-Fi Jazz

Post by Modnar »

I highly suggest the soundtrack from the Sci-Fi anime remake ~ Metropolis. Amazing jazz/blues sound that I listen to on a daily basis.

I'm pretty sure you can find it at galbadiahotel...not sure of the exact site name but it's something along those lines.
el_ash
Major
PSN: Ash712

Re: Looking for some Sci-Fi Jazz

Post by el_ash »

Besides the "Snatcher/Policenauts" soundtracks, I have ALOT of music tracks from various bands/artists that sound like they came straight out of "Snatcher".

Snatcher really had a wide variety of musical styles depending on the "Soundtrack", or version of the game.
From techno and cheesy metal, to ambient industrial/dramatic soundtrack based music.

Alot of Alec Empire's work ends up on the playlists that i throw together when i work on the MOD, usually mixed in with other bands and snatcher soundtrack songs i have.

I'd have to compile a huge list of songs/bands, and post it in a thread of some kind....I'll start working on it tonight.
"DAMN SNATCHERS!"
Game RemakeImageMap Pack